Register Now!Blackstock Co-Op Nursery School
Registration For The 2023 – 2024 School Year is NOW OPEN!
**Please note that our Toddler Program is FULL for the 23/24 school year. We are now only accepting Pre-K registration and waitlist inquires.
- You are welcome to register anytime of the year
- Registration will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis (based on the date and time that your registration is received)
- Registration by PDF form
- If space is available, you will receive an email confirmation that your space is secured
- Membership does not need to be paid until your space has been confirmed
- If space is not available, a waiting list will be created
- See Parent Handbook for payment and cancellation information
Forms must be filled and returned to the school. Please refer to the Registration checklist to make sure you have all required documentation on, or before, your child’s first day of school
- Registration Form
- Student Health History Form
- Waiver & Permission to seek Medical Attention
- Two (2) Copies of Child’s Immunization Record
- Emergency Contact Information
- Consent Form
- Payment Form with electronic payment information or post-dated cheques
- Committee Selection Form
- Membership Agreement Form
*Please note that the forms and related information may need to be amended according to Provincial Government, Ministry of Education, or the Region of Durham guidelines.